Old 23-06-2007, 11:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Imageman Imageman is offline

Default Ann Folkard Geranium - 1 attachment

FragileWarrier - I went out and took a quick snap so I could say 'A picture
is worth a thousand words'. Too quick, bad focus, it's just starting to
rain. I just planted these a couple weeks ago, along a border in my back
yard. Thanks for your interest - IM

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
Imageman None wrote in news:Xns9958621B2BB6BImagemanSnapcom@
216.196.97.131:

This Ann Folkard Geranium is one of my favorites. The flower color is so
intense in bright sunlight, they are hard to look at - IM

begin 644 _REL5942Email.jpg

Attachment decoded: _REL5942Email.jpg
`
end

Beautiful. The purple flower against the dark background is very rich
looking. Does it only get to blossoms per stalk?

Attached Thumbnails
Ann Folkard Geranium - 1 attachment-_rel5978email.jpg