Old 24-06-2007, 12:28 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Ping Otterbot

Have you put in your asparagus yet?

yes i did, not long after my post. all seems well. one of them disappeared
on me but i assume it's in there somewhere under the mulch.

funny thing happened. about 2 months(?) ago i put some more asparagus seeds
in a punnet to see if they would come up before winter. then i gave up on
them & planted celery seeds on top instead & went away for 3 weeks. when i
came back, both asparagus & celery have come up :-) this is fun as i will
have more to plant in spring!
kylie