Old 24-06-2007, 03:26 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default Lawn Mole Cure

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Clark" wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
I've tried and Love Baar Products Lawn Care Castor Oil!
Works awesome and safe.

Really ?
I have 2 acres in Southampton Mass. and we have lots of moles, I was just
gonna poison them.
and already poisoned the grubs TWICE

I tried the oil thing at the old house, with a small garden and I can't
remember, but I thought I had no luck with it

I have one of those "sonic" repellers but I don't think it works for
diddly Have a "stabber" trap too, but the thing gets tripped and no dead
mole Fake worm bait is next I think.

Clark

Hello Clark

This guy will give you the straight scoop on mole control:

http://www.themoleman.com/

The bottom line is a trap.

thanks for the link, that one did'nt show up on Google for me (I don't
remember)

Moleman says poison and castor oil don't work, I know the oil don't work,
hmmm

Maybe I'll just sit in a tree with a 12 gauge with some bird shot loaded up.

How expensive do you think it is to pave 2 acres??

Clark