Old 24-06-2007, 07:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Rob Sauerwalt Rob Sauerwalt is offline

Default Here is the Pond

I had some the year before last. got a bunch or two from someone local, and
it grew to fill in the stream nicely... didn't need very much.

It really seemed to like the running water.

I have some of the grass I could share if someone wants to trade

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
You'd better check about the hyacinth in your state. Throughout most of
the southern states it is illegal to own and transport across state lines.
Gary

"Rob Sauerwalt" wrote in message
our Pond, with upper "puddle"

Does anyone have any water hyachine they want to share?
Looking to fill in the stream between the two sections

rs