Old 24-06-2007, 06:39 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
San Diego Joe San Diego Joe is offline

Default Price advice needed

"Ralph & His Clowder" wrote:

A buck for the water hyacinth is probably okay but I think you¹d be lucky to
give away the fish.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Koi, Goldfish, and RES named Colombo.

And the fish -- which were too wiley to get caught -- were what everyone
wanted. I've got a list of people to call when I do get some netted. I did
unload a few plants.
Gabrielle

A good way to catch fish is to use a large piece of bird netting. Stretch it
across the bottom of your pond with some small stones to keep it at the
bottom. Then, just lift from each side. Works great.