Old 24-06-2007, 09:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] solutions.editor@gmail.com is offline

Default need help with choosing plants

planning a backyard makeover, need help choosing plants for partial to
full shade, Want lots of color though and minimal maintenance (I am
handicapped). Complementing a water garden too.

I made a youtube video for a contest and within it it shows my backyad
layout. You can see it at youtube, and a search of : MEIJER EVANS
I'll leave a link, but doubt it will work because of no follow rules.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42AKQWWuEvM

At any rate, any assistance would be appreciated.