Old 24-06-2007, 11:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Where are my strawberries?

On 24 Jun 2007 13:19:35 GMT, Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
wrote:

I have a dozen strawberry plants, eight that I planted last year and four
that I planted this year. The plants all look healthy but they haven't
produced a single berry. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

I'm in Massachusetts.

In western NC it takes 6 to 7 weeks from bloom to ripe strawberry. In
MA it is probably more like 7 to 8 weeks. This information from my
husband, the strawberry grower.
--
Susan N.