Old 24-06-2007, 09:05 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Lawn Mole Cure

Clark said:

Maybe I'll just sit in a tree with a 12 gauge with some bird shot loaded up.

Or, sit in a lawn chair, with a sharp shovel. It doesn't take long to see
one working. They're /not/ nocturnal. When they're hungry, they eat, and in
order to do so, they have to tunnel. It's quite easy to see one tunnelling,
and a quick downstroke with the shovel usually does the trick.

--

Eggs

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.