Old 25-06-2007, 12:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Actinidia cuttings advice .

In article . com,
" writes

You are queen of the cuttings Janet! Everything you sent me has
taken. Thanks for the newsletter I got yesterday.

Judith

Oh I thought you'd like a copy as it tells you about the various gardens
the Club visited, you can add them to your list of where to go

Sorry, forgot to send second lot of plants the other week, things got in
the way. Must try and do a small parcel for you again next week when I
send Pam her Dahlia.
With all this wet weather, (which I love) it's a good job we didn't have
the garden party after all !

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy