Old 25-06-2007, 02:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Hot peppers question

"Rachael Simpson" wrote in
:

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
I've forgotten what type of hot peppers I bought. insert flogging
here Does it make a difference when I pick them? If they are
supposed to turn red are they any less hot when they are still green?

color doesn't effect the heat, in my book. but picking time would
depend on the type.......and the size........

do you have peppers yet? if so, what do they look like? i could tell
you more based upon description.

Yep, I have two so far. They are ping pong ball size and bell-pepper
green. They have a bit of a tip to them but it is rounded, not pointy
sharp. All I remember is that they are supposed to be REALLY hot. I don't
think they are jalapeno tho'.