Old 25-06-2007, 03:08 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Ralph & His Clowder Ralph & His Clowder is offline

Default Price advice needed

A buck for the water hyacinth is probably okay but I think you'd
be lucky to give away the fish.

San Diego Joe

And the fish -- which were too wiley to get caught -- were what
everyone wanted. I've got a list of people to call when I do get
some netted. I did unload a few plants.
Gabrielle

A good way to catch fish is to use a large piece of bird netting.
Stretch it across the bottom of your pond with some small stones to
keep it at the bottom. Then, just lift from each side. Works great.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Koi, Goldfish, and RES named Colombo.

Great idea! Thanks!