Old 25-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Rachel Aitch Rachel Aitch is offline
Registered User

Location: South Oxfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1974x View Post
Thank you for your reply
Hello Sam,

Know how you feel! I am starting to feel like the thread-killer, every time I add a comment it is either ignored in further responses, or no-one adds any more to the thread.

I can't imagine that it's deliberate, as the people on here all seem to be very nice, as well as very knowledgeable, but I have to agree that they aren't quite as keen to "chat" to us newcomers.

Regarding your problem, I know it's a bit obvious but are they lying flat and wilted through lack of water? If that's not the problem, then it almost sounds like a cat making it a habit of lying curled up on them....! in which case the addition of a clump of twiggy branches in the middle of the pot might stop them.

Do please keep on posting, though!

Rachel
www.Rachel-The-Gardener.co.uk (still building website, don't expect too much!)
Jobbing Gardener, South Oxfordshire
Living Willow Sculptures and Plant Sales