Old 25-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Rachel Aitch Rachel Aitch is offline
Registered User

Location: South Oxfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDavis View Post
Hi Mrs D, sorry about the delay, I don't log in every day, and I thought that someone more knowledgeable would have been along!

I'm not certain, but I still think it looks like Ash. Can you remember back a couple of months, before the leaves came out, if the buds were matt charcoal black, then it's definitely Ash.

If it appeared from nowhere, then it's probably Ash.

Are there any Ash trees near to your garden? It's sometimes a help to walk around your area looking at what's growing in the street and in the adjacent gardens, you can compare your leaves with what you can see nearby.

Hope this helps!

Rachel
www.Rachel-The-Gardener.co.uk (still building website, don't expect too much!)
Jobbing Gardener, South Oxfordshire
Living Willow Sculptures and Plant Sales