Old 25-06-2007, 12:46 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default Lawn Mole Cure

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Clark said:

Maybe I'll just sit in a tree with a 12 gauge with some bird shot loaded
up.

Or, sit in a lawn chair, with a sharp shovel. It doesn't take long to see
one working. They're /not/ nocturnal. When they're hungry, they eat, and
in
order to do so, they have to tunnel. It's quite easy to see one
tunnelling,
and a quick downstroke with the shovel usually does the trick.

--

Eggs

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

I wish I had the time to wait around like that, with either the shotgun or
the shovel

Clark