Old 25-06-2007, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emma Emma is offline

Default Hydrangea question

Hello. I'm a new gardener, and my question must be so basic that
even the basic gardening books can't seem to help me!

I bought a hydrangea last year and put it in a large pot.
This year I bought another one, but I've noticed that
the new one has deep green leaves and my old one looks
anaemic by comparison as the leaves are very pale green.

Am I supposed to re-pot them each year? Is that the problem?
Or am I underwatering, or underfeeding? Or what am I doing
wrong? Why has my old plant turned so pale?

Thanks for anyone kind enough to answer.

--
***Emma***
http://www.findmadeleine.com/