Old 25-06-2007, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Actinidia cuttings advice .

On Jun 25, 12:34 am, Janet Tweedy wrote:

Sorry, forgot to send second lot of plants the other week, things got in
the way. Must try and do a small parcel for you again next week when I
send Pam her Dahlia.

With all this wet weather, (which I love) it's a good job we didn't have
the garden party after all !

Don't worry about the plants Janet as we are hoping to move house,
when we do, I will be begging you for some.

I am going to the Royal Norfolk Show on Wednesday. usually the
decision is do I wear a flimsy dress because of the heat, this year it
will be do I wear rubber boots!!

Judith