Old 26-06-2007, 08:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default Actinidia cuttings advice .

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 25/6/07 22:17, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jun 25, 12:34 am, Janet Tweedy wrote:

Sorry, forgot to send second lot of plants the other week, things got

in
the way. Must try and do a small parcel for you again next week when I
send Pam her Dahlia.

With all this wet weather, (which I love) it's a good job we didn't

have
the garden party after all !

Don't worry about the plants Janet as we are hoping to move house,
when we do, I will be begging you for some.

How limited is your planting because of the winter temps?

I am going to the Royal Norfolk Show on Wednesday. usually the
decision is do I wear a flimsy dress because of the heat, this year it
will be do I wear rubber boots!!

Oh lor'! Did you see the pics of Glastonbury? I'd pay the entry price

NOT
to attend!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

We were just south of there at "Axe vale festival of mud", staying in a
small tent! spent 3 days stood in 6" of water in wellies (did leave the dog
at home this year) Public were very cheerful. On the way home I uttered the
fatal words "there can't be much worse than that" Monday proved me wrong, I
could see the water on my lawn, which considering the garden is at 30
degrees says a lot about the speed of arrival!!!