Old 26-06-2007, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Actinidia cuttings advice .

On 26/6/07 12:15, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jun 25, 11:05 pm, Sacha wrote:

How limited is your planting because of the winter temps?

Back garden, pretty limited, I have even lost a bay there!!

Lord! I have no idea what to suggest! Pine trees, perhaps? ;-)

I am going to the Royal Norfolk Show on Wednesday. usually the
decision is do I wear a flimsy dress because of the heat, this year it
will be do I wear rubber boots!!

Oh lor'! Did you see the pics of Glastonbury? I'd pay the entry price NOT
to attend!

I remember one year the mud was so bad at the Show that the late Queen
Mother was in gumboots, moi? I thought I would be so very chic, I was
until I left a shoe in the mud and had to bend down and tug it out.

Wot! Not a golden slipper!?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk