Old 27-06-2007, 11:25 AM posted to aus.gardens
Geoff & Heather Geoff & Heather is offline

Default Animal Proof Plants

How would some of the non invasive lantanas go John ??

"Cyborg 0091" wrote in message
John Savage wrote:
Cyborg 0091 writes:

I am not fencing and will be exposed to bushland or Forrest,so if it can
be eaten it will.

Should you not anticipate rabbits, also?

Anyone: are there feral rabbits in Tasmania? Maybe not, I'm thinking,
as there are [almost] no foxes.

Bunny Rabbits a few,they are not really much an issue where I am,not
enough grass,very alkaline dirt I think also,Fox's and Tassie Tigers don't
come out very often,have never seen them actually.