Old 27-06-2007, 06:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Yard & Garden Pics

"Hud" wrote...
This is our first year of gardening. We have a small 7'x8' garden planted
with tomatoes, peppers, carrots, radishes and green beans. We have
recently picked radishes and really got a thrill out of knowing we grew
them. It's so satisfying to see...to hold in your hands...the fruit of
your labors. How rewarding. Here are some garden pics we took a few days
ago in the backyard. http://www.geocities.com/hud_ohio/garden.html

It looks like it's going to be another scorcher of a day here in Ohio. We
have been experiencing drought. Our grass has gone dormant and turned
brown. The farmers are praying for rain. Yesterday we took a drive and
the corn is in desperate need of water. A friend of mine has already
turned his corn under.

Rain, you want rain? It's all over here...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/6245652.stm
Quite a few have died in the floods too, some areas have had a months rain
in 24hrs.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden