Old 27-06-2007, 11:29 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Lilah Morgan Lilah Morgan is offline

Default It finally came!

My Seed Savers catalog that is. Me and a friend(who demanded I let her look
at it and request one for her too) and my mother kinda drooled on it, and
said friend wants to eventually start a seed-saving community thing in this
area. First purchase from the catalog for me will be that Seed to Seed book.
The plants/seeds shall have to wait til mom and I get the greenhouse built.
This climate it's pretty necessary. But once the greenhouse(s) is/are built,
I am SO ordering tons of stuff(from quite a few nurseries). Especially since
we're gonna be taking care of our overabundance of roosters soon, then put
the hens back in the coop, and the geese in the dog pen(it's got a house
they can use in bad weather), and a kiddie pool for them to play in, and
catch all the bunnies and sell 'em. Then I don't have to worry about my
plants getting eaten by them. Still our dogs and the wild animals too worry
about, like the deer, but I'll cope. :-)