Old 27-06-2007, 09:36 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default thinking of buying this lawn tractor any opinions ?

"Clark" wrote:
Thanks for the replies, looks like nobody likes the new stuff.

and hey I like the old Toro but the poor thing is just wearing down, you
shoulda seen the guy at Sears when I told him it only had 8hp!

we all know it is not just the hp but the tranny and the gear reduction
etc that makes the unit work well, but....

I'll finish with this:
My father told me not to spend $1750.00 on one lawn tractor but to spend
$899.00 ea. on two lawn tractors.

guess I'll keep thinking (another sleepless night)

Clark

There's something to say about disposable power equipment these days. He
might be right.

--
http://newsreader.com/