Old 27-06-2007, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nitro® Nitro® is offline

Default It will now stop raining .......

'Mike' wrote:
.... and we will have a drought.

Why?

Well we have eight water butts. All full. Well they were until
yesterday when I emptied one out ;-( so I could replace the faulty
tap at the bottom for a new one.

We now have an empty water butt ready to be filled.

See what I mean? We've had the rain. Severn Valley Railway has had
part of it's track washed away, why? Because it was all planned for
me to take 3 coach loads of people there on Saturday. Still had a
great day, just a reduced service. And Sunday? Massive parade at RAF
Cosford, hundreds of people, standards, Central Band of the RAF and
what happened? Rained off.
OK, all that behind now.

Send on the drought.

Mike

I have so much work to do in the garden, I need a drought !

--
MSN
Email

WebCam