Old 28-06-2007, 03:15 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Him Him is offline

Default Charcoal Ash

I used wood as my primary heat source for the past 15 years and have always
spread the ashes on my garden ... then tilled them and the other additives
in well in the spring. Always seem to be ok for me here.

Last year I switched to a corn stove .... did the same but tilling was
harder as it seemed to clump together.

Any ideas on using the corn ashes in the garden?

"Tim" wrote in message
Good Morning All!

Is there any productive use of Charcoal Ash (from a BBQ Grill) in the
garden.

Thanks,

--
"The words of the tongue should have three gatekeepers:
Is it true?