Old 28-06-2007, 04:33 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Valueflow Cimatton External Pump Overheat?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pondmaster-Pond-...QQcmdZViewItem
they have 1800 with buy it now for 119.00 and 20 shipping. I been
eyeing them myself and then I fixed my pump .... LOL. Ingrid

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:08:20 CST, "George"
wrote:

"phillerup" wrote in message
oups.com...
I would say the output of the pump is almost level with the water
level

You can get a 1,200 gph Pondmaster Danner Supreme Mag Drive Pump for about
$164 online. If you look hard enough, you may find one for less. There
are a lot of pumps available, and of course, not all pumps are equal. I
use the 1,800 gph model of the above pump and have been satisfied with it
so far. Also, the CalPump Magnetic Drive Pump has a five year
guarantee(P-1500-20 produces 1,500 gph at 1 foot of head). That one is
$119. Do a web search for pond pumps. There are tons of web sites that
sell them.

George