Old 28-06-2007, 11:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mike[_3_] mike[_3_] is offline

Default It will now stop raining .......

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:51:55 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

snip
And Sunday? Massive parade at RAF Cosford, hundreds of
people, standards, Central Band of the RAF and what happened? Rained off.

I actually went on Saturday - great day out.

But I thought the new display building was a terrible waste of money.
You could not see the exhibits properly - you had to be too close to
them - they would have been much better displayed in a conventional
hangar with walk-ways above so that you could see the scale of the
planes; I'm sure that a conventional hangar would have been much, much
cheaper too.

Having said that - a great day out and thoroughly recommended.

(PS : I saw the building was built with the tax on fools called the
lottery)