Old 29-06-2007, 02:55 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Lilah Morgan Lilah Morgan is offline

Default It finally came!

"Manelli Family" wrote in message

Which greenhouse are you getting? We have the 6X8' Harbor Freight GH and

8.6 X 16.6 Rion. We're completing the benches for the Rion now.

Oh we're building our own with materials gathered from here and there. Mom
wants to use glass windows but my research says regular glass windows don't
give the plants quite what they need, fiberglass windows are better, but I
want to use different stuff, it's like a thick white film, made specifically
for greenhouses, lets what the plants need in, keeps cold and other bad shit
out. I also want it a pit style greenhouse(my research also says those are
very efficient).