Old 31-03-2003, 05:32 AM
burl

Default Deer fence

I have read that Blood Meal deters deer but I haven't read any studies or
seen any of the actual report that the claim is based on. Intuitively it
kind of makes sense to me but I would love to hear from anyone that's
actually tried it.

Thanks,
Burl

Safe and Natural Gardening
http://www.emerysgardenstore.com

"kayk" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how to keep the deer out of my garden? I live in a

rural
area. The field behind my property used to be planted with oats, which

kept
them busy, but now it lies idle, and my garden seems to be in the middle

of
a deer run. I have put up the deer fence netting material, which worked
fairly well in the beginning of the season, but which they plowed right
through by the end of the season.I'm losing my love for "Bambi". Help! Kay