Old 31-03-2003, 05:32 AM
burl

Default Deer fence

I have read that Blood Meal deters deer but I haven't read any studies or
seen any of the actual report that the claim is based on. Intuitively it
kind of makes sense to me but I would love to hear from anyone that's
actually tried it.

Thanks,
Burl

Safe and Natural Gardening
http://www.emerysgardenstore.com

"kayk" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how to keep the deer out of my garden? I live in a

rural
area. The field behind my property used to be planted with oats, which

kept
them busy, but now it lies idle, and my garden seems to be in the middle

of
a deer run. I have put up the deer fence netting material, which worked
fairly well in the beginning of the season, but which they plowed right
through by the end of the season.I'm losing my love for "Bambi". Help! Kay

[IMG] code is On

Liquid Fence Deer Repellent Stinks trax Gardening 1 04-08-2009 11:51 PM
OT - Spring also means putting up a deer fence! Phyllis and Jim Ponds (moderated) 6 20-03-2008 01:51 AM
Deer fence? [email protected] Gardening 20 14-08-2007 01:00 AM
Deer fence Dave Edible Gardening 28 06-08-2006 01:46 AM
Deer fence height jerry Gardening 12 05-06-2005 03:41 AM