Old 30-06-2007, 01:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default just cut part of my lawn too short

Joe wrote:
I just cut part of my lawn too short - didn't notice that my blade
length was switched to the lowest setting and now I've managed to cut
off all the green blades and am left with a lot of brown patches.
Please tell me that I didn't just kill the lawn. Should I water it to
stimulate growth or will it regrow on its own?

in my experience, the grass as always grown back. my pops used to
always cut the grass on the lowest setting, so we went thru this alot.
He would scalp the tree roots and everything!

Rae