Old 30-06-2007, 05:54 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Default People who know everything

Thanks.....are they the ones that have whiskers?? ROFLMHO!!!

Geoff & Heather wrote:
HC,
I'd only worry if you were given Catcicums he he

"HC" wrote in message

Gee whiz does that mean I should look every gift horse in the mouth??
ROFLMHO!! Today I was given some home grown tomatoes......makes me wonder
if I should eat them?? Then again maybe they were planted in the
courtyard!! LOL

Geoff & Heather wrote:

The good use for the fried cats is planting them under new citrus trees -
I once had a row of citrus down the driveway - everyone had its own
little bundle of slow release fertilizer - I the neighbours only knew I
was returning something that belonged to them when I gave them surplus
fruit - lol

Though I wouldn't suggest it under a courtyard tree :-)

"Jonno" wrote in message
m.au...

Jonno wrote:

Oh goody here comes our first victim.
Here kitty kitty.

ZAAAAAPPP Got him!!!

HC wrote:

"Jonno" wrote in message

Do you reckon I mighta been a bit harsh?

Yes. And hypocritical. But of course you'll say you were just being
funny.

Roberta wrote her posts using impartial language. She called you no
names.
All she did was to disagree with you. Unfortunately the same cannot be
said
for you.

Mmmm.....maybe!! You flick the switch and I'll keep a lookout!!

Jonno wrote:

D'Ya reckon its safe to start electrocuting em agin?
We really shocked tha last one.

HC wrote:

ROFLMHO!!!

Jonno wrote:

Well, its not often one gets one if you know what I mean.\HC wrote:

Harsh?........you??? nah, never!!

;-))