Old 30-06-2007, 02:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default soft spot on peppers

"Padraig" expounded:

"Ann" wrote in message
.. .

Ah, Pat, use a proper newsreader and you won't have those problems.
Agent handles yEnc seamlessly. Outhouse Express may be free, but it
isn't worth it!

Do not assume that everybody buys into that argument. I am quite satisfied
with my reader and do not plan to change soon. And it is true that posters
using yEnc are supposed to include that fact on their subject line. Had I
seen the warning I wouldn't have wasted my time. Posters who wish to reach
the greatest audience should consider that people like me represent a very
large body of viewers and we will never see the posts.

This is not an invitation for you to argue the superiority of your favored
system and point out the fact that luddites like me are hopelessly behind
the times and also that perhaps we don't hate Bill Gates enough.

No need to argue (although you seem set to), but then again, I have no
problems with any posts and you do. Whatever.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts