Old 30-06-2007, 03:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kingfish Kingfish is offline

Default Phals at Lowe's

The very best cattleya I have came from HD. I paid $ 49, but I would have
paid $ 100 or more at an orchid greenhouse as it is a very mature plant.
Blooms beautifully. I regularly buy the bagged orchids at Lowe's, but I
won't touch the phalaenopsis usually. For the life of me, I can't figure out
why these silly stores spend thousands of dollars on plants only to let them
die. They do it with just about everything.