Old 30-06-2007, 05:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Patty Peeples Patty Peeples is offline

Default Panic in the Woods (Two Acre Wood) - gorge.jpg

Oh Wow Ann... What a spectacular shot!
It looks like you and yours were on a great adventure!

Do you send much time in Tn?
But you hail from Boston?
Patty

"Ann" wrote in message
"Patty Peeples" expounded:

Hello Ann....
We are located in TN. USA
We have been in Nashville for 25 years..
but in this location just outside of nash for 3 yrs. Had to get out of
town. Love it here.
Your friend in nature,
Patty Peeples

We have a house just outside of Crossville. Tennessee is one of the
most beautiful states I've had the pleasure of spending time in. I
absolutely love all the waterfalls! And the Tennessee River Valley is
amazing. Here's a picture of me on our trip a few years back - not
that you need a picture of me, but I love the perspective of it!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts