Old 27-06-2007, 09:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Panic in the Woods (Two Acre Wood)

Two Acre Wood
New Edition for this week

"Panic in the Woods!"
Hello Dear Friends,
A few days ago, here at Two Acre Wood,
there was quite a commotion....

(Click link below for front page, and go to NEW EDITIONS page)
www.TwoAcreWood.net
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples

Attached Thumbnails
Panic in the Woods (Two Acre Wood)-fawns_two9514.jpg
Old 27-06-2007, 10:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

"Patty Peeples" expounded:

Two Acre Wood
New Edition for this week

"Panic in the Woods!"
Hello Dear Friends,
A few days ago, here at Two Acre Wood,
there was quite a commotion....

(Click link below for front page, and go to NEW EDITIONS page)
www.TwoAcreWood.net
Your friend in nature, Patty Peeples

Patty, my husband wants to know what state you're located in?
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 29-06-2007, 05:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Hello Ann....
We are located in TN. USA
We have been in Nashville for 25 years..
but in this location just outside of nash for 3 yrs. Had to get out of
town. Love it here.
Your friend in nature,
Patty Peeples

Old 30-06-2007, 02:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Panic in the Woods (Two Acre Wood) - gorge.jpg

"Patty Peeples" expounded:

Hello Ann....
We are located in TN. USA
We have been in Nashville for 25 years..
but in this location just outside of nash for 3 yrs. Had to get out of
town. Love it here.
Your friend in nature,
Patty Peeples

We have a house just outside of Crossville. Tennessee is one of the
most beautiful states I've had the pleasure of spending time in. I
absolutely love all the waterfalls! And the Tennessee River Valley is
amazing. Here's a picture of me on our trip a few years back - not
that you need a picture of me, but I love the perspective of it!

Old 30-06-2007, 05:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Oh Wow Ann... What a spectacular shot!
It looks like you and yours were on a great adventure!

Do you send much time in Tn?
But you hail from Boston?
Patty

Old 02-07-2007, 01:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

"Patty Peeples" expounded:

Oh Wow Ann... What a spectacular shot!
It looks like you and yours were on a great adventure!

Hubby and I were down there and rambled all over the place.

Do you send much time in Tn?

We go down once a year or sometimes every other. Depends. His
parents winter there, so if we've got time, we go down to visit. The
first time we went down we visited with Madgardener over in East
Tennessee. Gorgeous country over there, too!

But you hail from Boston?

Actually I'm originally from Detroit, but I've lived here in New
England since I was seven. Don't live in Boston, I try to avoid the
place G We've got a home up in Maine we spend every other weekend
at, and our home here in MA, where I do my gardening. Hubby's a truck
driver, who gets laid off in the winter, so we have time to explore
the southern portion of the country then.