Old 30-06-2007, 09:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ook Ook is offline

Default Hot peppers question

well, that sounds like it rules out tabasco, banana, and cayenne.
habanero maybe? they are suppose to hotter than jalapeno. or possibly the
famous "peter pepper" - but don't think it would be those, they are short
and rounded, but get to be about 2-3 inches long. are you sure they were
hot peppers, and not bell peppers?? lol

Cherry peppers? I've seen two different type of ping pong ball shape and
size peppers at the store, one called Cherry pepper, and the other I don't
recall the name ATM.

Peppers also get sweeter as they mature. Don't almost all peppers turn
red/yellow/purple as they mature?