Old 30-06-2007, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default just cut part of my lawn too short

John McGaw wrote in news:0uAhi.2966$ca.1160
@bignews4.bellsouth.net:

Joe wrote:
I just cut part of my lawn too short - didn't notice that my blade
length was switched to the lowest setting and now I've managed to cut
off all the green blades and am left with a lot of brown patches.
Please tell me that I didn't just kill the lawn. Should I water it to
stimulate growth or will it regrow on its own?

I all depends on how much you value the grass. The ability to regrow is
inversely proportional to the value placed upon it in its present
location. Example: grass which has begun growing voluntarily in the
middle of your garden or beds is completely unkillable short of nuclear
strike but the expensive turf that you paid a fortune to put in and take
care of can be killed by a dirty look. g

And THAT'S the truthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.