Old 30-06-2007, 11:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default ignore any posts made in my name today!

apparently a certain young boy thought it would be funny to mess with my
email and newsgroups today. He has lost computer privileges while at my
house for a week. I, myself, have not been on the computer sine 7am this
morning, and i assure you i would be the last person on earth to cook a
frog! Now, to set the passwords up on this reader. (i downloaded
thunderbird at Ann's recommendation.)

please forgive any posts you may come across. JSB, i'm sorry dylan took
u for a ride.........

Rae

P.S forgive typing skills, typing while holding baby again!