Old 30-06-2007, 11:57 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default ignore any posts made in my name today!

apparently a certain young boy thought it would be funny to mess with my
email and newsgroups today. He has lost computer privileges while at my
house for a week. I, myself, have not been on the computer sine 7am this
morning, and i assure you i would be the last person on earth to cook a
frog! Now, to set the passwords up on this reader. (i downloaded
thunderbird at Ann's recommendation.)

please forgive any posts you may come across. JSB, i'm sorry dylan took
u for a ride.........

Rae

P.S forgive typing skills, typing while holding baby again!
Old 01-07-2007, 04:56 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Charlie
says...
On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 18:57:02 -0400, rachael simpson
wrote:

apparently a certain young boy thought it would be funny to mess with my
email and newsgroups today. He has lost computer privileges while at my
house for a week. I, myself, have not been on the computer sine 7am this
morning, and i assure you i would be the last person on earth to cook a
frog! Now, to set the passwords up on this reader. (i downloaded
thunderbird at Ann's recommendation.)

please forgive any posts you may come across. JSB, i'm sorry dylan took
u for a ride.........

Rae

P.S forgive typing skills, typing while holding baby again!

Whaaaat? I gotta take exception with your non-frog-cooking thing!

Frogs are one of the few critters I still hunt and eat. Frog
legs....wow....a delicacy.

Now you did it.....I'm drooling.

Extra points if you recognise this withOUT looking it up...

"Frog legs,
Frog legs,
Frog legs
And Fries!"

....Sung by a guy in a big cartoonish fake-frog suit...

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com/
Old 01-07-2007, 06:26 AM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:

apparently a certain young boy thought it would be funny to mess with my
email and newsgroups today. He has lost computer privileges while at my
house for a week. I, myself, have not been on the computer sine 7am this
morning, and i assure you i would be the last person on earth to cook a
frog! Now, to set the passwords up on this reader. (i downloaded
thunderbird at Ann's recommendation.)

please forgive any posts you may come across. JSB, i'm sorry dylan took
u for a ride.........

Rae

P.S forgive typing skills, typing while holding baby again!

Whaaaat? I gotta take exception with your non-frog-cooking thing!

Frogs are one of the few critters I still hunt and eat. Frog
legs....wow....a delicacy.

Now you did it.....I'm drooling.

Care
Charlie

Gives me vertigo but

Fried Frog Legs

16 small or 8 large pairs frog legs
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup corn flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
Lard or oil (for frying)
1 bunch parsley, washed and dried
2 lemons, quartered

Prepare legs by cutting off backbone (if any remains) with a pair of
poultry
shears. Cut legs in two where they join. If they are fresh, parboil 3
minutes in acidulated water (1 portion lemon juice to 4 portions water),
drain and pat dry, Soak for 1 hour in the buttermilk.

Mix flour with seasonings in a paper bag, add legs, and shake to coat
them. Heat lard or oil until hot but not smoking, 375 degrees F, and fry
legs a few at a time until golden brown, 2 or 3 minutes. Fry parsley
about
1 minute, drain on paper towels, and serve with the frog legs and lemon
quarters.

---

Bon Appetit
--