Old 01-07-2007, 12:41 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Valueflow Cimatton External Pump Overheat?

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:33:15 CST, wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pondmaster-Pond-...QQcmdZViewItem
they have 1800 with buy it now for 119.00 and 20 shipping. I been
eyeing them myself and then I fixed my pump .... LOL. Ingrid

I thought I had seen this price when I was googling. It looks to be awhile
before I decide if I need that size or the next one down. DS is doing
something totally different to the inside of the barrels. Claims it will
make it easier to clean, I'm skeptical, but he's doing the work. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us