Old 01-07-2007, 12:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default ignore any posts made in my name today!

On 6/30/07 11:56 PM, in article ,
" wrote:

In article , Charlie
says...
On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 18:57:02 -0400, rachael simpson
wrote:

apparently a certain young boy thought it would be funny to mess with my
email and newsgroups today. He has lost computer privileges while at my
house for a week. I, myself, have not been on the computer sine 7am this
morning, and i assure you i would be the last person on earth to cook a
frog! Now, to set the passwords up on this reader. (i downloaded
thunderbird at Ann's recommendation.)

please forgive any posts you may come across. JSB, i'm sorry dylan took
u for a ride.........

Rae

P.S forgive typing skills, typing while holding baby again!

Whaaaat? I gotta take exception with your non-frog-cooking thing!

Frogs are one of the few critters I still hunt and eat. Frog
legs....wow....a delicacy.

Now you did it.....I'm drooling.

Extra points if you recognise this withOUT looking it up...

"Frog legs,
Frog legs,
Frog legs
And Fries!"

...Sung by a guy in a big cartoonish fake-frog suit...

One of the Muppets movies?