Old 01-07-2007, 07:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.photos.original
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default July 1 - Backyard Garden-B_065.JPG

It certainly is beautiful. Please get off that damn roof before you fall and
break your neck. Your Mom would be ticked too!!

--

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive

BetsyB

John - Pa. wrote in message
Though I have posted similar shots before, here is another view of our
backyard garden.

My wife wasn't home today to yell at me for it, so I crawled out onto
our roof to get this particular angle. Because of the acrobatics
necessary, I used my little pocket Sony camera instead of my usual
Canon dSLR.

This shot shows about a third of our property. I've spent 6-years
working on this section, and it is really starting to get to what I
had in mind when I started. Sorry, but after so much time and effort,
I guess I'm kind of proud of the results.

Maybe in another year or two I'll start working on the "outback" acre.
JD
Sony DSC T-100 Pocket-camera
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net