Old 02-07-2007, 04:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Wet leaf

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:12:00 -0400, "Hud"
wrote:

"Padraig" wrote in message

It's a simple sight most often taken for granted and ignored - but what
beauty! From space the earth is a blue ball hanging in darkness. I'm sure
most have seen the famous NASA photo of the earth. All around us space is
so empty and, from what we know, devoid of life. Yet here on this blue
speck we have such an amazing diversity of beautiful life forms. This
simple, rain speckled leaf bespeaks a mystery. Though it has been discarded
by the tree, it, bejeweled with beads of reflected light, is still majestic.
Like royalty it is regally borne on high by emerald blades of grass. It
even wears a sash. There is such splendor in the simplest things.

Ah, what Poet yonder speaks so well? Nicely said Hud.