Old 02-07-2007, 04:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Paph. Sander's Pride

I had to go look...mine's made with 'Ruth Kennedy' too which is now
something else (mind's gone blank).

"danny" wrote in message
. ..
Nice. Does your tag have the parents? My plant (which I still haven't
bloomed, even though I bought it blooming size years ago) used the 'Ruth
Kennedy' parent that isn't stonei anymore, so it's actually a different
cross now. Based on the colors I'd guess yours might have used a real
stonei?
-danny

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I'd have taken a picture of the long petals, but they are way down in teh
plant - or perhaps I should say the inflorescence is aboout 9-10 inches
tall. Too much light? Probably. 3 flowers, but I need to water the
paphs more.

K Barrett