Old 03-07-2007, 12:11 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default Fry........

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
What are all you people doing with your excess koi fry? I'm out of
options. I've already traded or sold around 500 this spring and still have
3 yearlings and about 150 smaller fry (2 to 3" size). I can't bring
myself to destroy all these prefectly healthy pretty young fish.

Maybe there's some way to package and ship them? If so, maybe they could be
sent to interested people in the group, or you could set up a temp website
for selling them?

--
Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)