Old 04-07-2007, 11:54 AM posted to aus.gardens
Rupert Bear Rupert Bear is offline

Default hops for brewing

Kylie,

I will have plenty of hop rhizomes for sale on eBay soon, most of them are
still dying back and will not be ready for a month or so.
I have Goldings, Tettnanger, Wurtemberger, Golden Cluster, Columbus,
Pererced d bougogne, Tardiff d bourgogne, Chinook , Hallertau, Hersbruker,
Pearle and just a few of the hard to get Cascade.

Some of the above will be Jumbo size.

My eBay name is Cannabaceae, I will put a link here to auction when main lot
are for sale.

I will check out tomorrow to see if any cultivars are ready now.

Contact me at: rupertjw-AT-iinet-DOT-net-DOT-au ...which is hopefully a
spam bot proof way of writing it

Rupert.

"0tterbot" wrote in message
hello,
does anyone have any ideas where dh could get hop rhizomes, to grow hops for
brewing?

he has been on a promise from several people & that hasn't worked out, & has
had no luck online but for u.s. sites etc (which is obviously out of the
question). i had a look too as i am a bit of a better searcher, but i
couldn't find anything either. he goes to a brew shop where they know him so
something might work out eventually but i think this is more of a
gardening/growing thing, not a brewing thing.

it is a little frustrating. everyone seems to have had them in the past,
even my dad grew some!
any ideas welcome!! thanks.
kylie