Old 04-07-2007, 06:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Paph. Sander's Pride

In case you wondered the article separating platyphyllum from stonei is
in Orchid Digest vol 67 #3 or July/Aug/Sept 2003 pg 152. says
platyphyllum is a more compact plant, so maybe the short inflorescence
is OK (??) and the golden color is OK too.

K Barrett

danny wrote:
Yeah, I think that's what I have down too. I'm really looking forward to
the flowers now, probably need to give it more light.
-danny

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Its now platyphyllum and the cross is Fumimasa Sugiyama. Too bad,
Sander's Pride was such a better name.

K]