Old 04-07-2007, 06:33 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Kurt[_2_] Kurt[_2_] is offline

Default OT ~ iphone ad

In article .com,
k wrote:

Lotus, says k, lotus?
(Someday I will tell you the sad story
of k and the pursuit of a lotus flower)
I'm thinking, are we sure it is a lotus?
You have started me on a mission...!
And I dragged youngest son in too.
We went and found the flower and by golly,
I think we have a conumdrum

http://tinyurl.com/39v5n3

It does look like a lotus.
But it is down on the water.
Just a bit raised, actually, which made
me think it might be a tropical lily.
But not a lotus as they always are way
above the water....? Like their leaves.

And then we started thinking - this is the
advertising world! Since when do they bother
with the truth? They might just have photo
shopped in a lotus close to the water as it
looks so pretty.

Hard to say, but you are right, lotus would be more out of the water.

I did find a bunch of funny utube snippets
about iphone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i6xMHK4t50
This one is so on if you live surrounded by
teenage - 20ish males as I do from time to time.
Be warned it is rather raw.

That's okay - I never grew up.