Old 05-07-2007, 12:24 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default hops for brewing

"Rupert Bear" wrote in message

Kylie,

I will have plenty of hop rhizomes for sale on eBay soon, most of them are
still dying back and will not be ready for a month or so.
I have Goldings, Tettnanger, Wurtemberger, Golden Cluster, Columbus,
Pererced d bougogne, Tardiff d bourgogne, Chinook , Hallertau, Hersbruker,
Pearle and just a few of the hard to get Cascade.

Some of the above will be Jumbo size.

ooh crikey.

My eBay name is Cannabaceae,

really? :-)

I will put a link here to auction when main lot
are for sale.

thank you!!!

I will check out tomorrow to see if any cultivars are ready now.

Contact me at: rupertjw-AT-iinet-DOT-net-DOT-au ...which is hopefully a
spam bot proof way of writing it

Rupert.

thank you!

sorry, as this really isn't my thing at all, but when you auction, do you
describe which cultivars are better for various locations (and brews)? he's
a good brewer but very much a novice gardener - how would one know which
variety is better to try? (i'm really trying to NOT get involved in the
whole hop malarkey just atm.)
ta again
kylie