Old 04-07-2007, 11:52 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default OT ~ iphone ad

On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 13:14:30 CST, k wrote:

I suppose one of us could scrape together
the $600+ and buy one and study it up
close but I'd rather spend that money on
a new deck - all the better to view the pond
with - where I have real lilies. (Lotus, much
to my chagrin, is a plant that will not cooperate
with me!) k :-)

Just read in the paper today how many of the phones were purchased to tear
them apart and see what makes them tick. Who would have thought that the
child who takes everything apart, would grow up with a job to take
everything apart. ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us